The area operates and everyone rides at his or her own risk under KRS 411.190 and KRS 148.795. Know your limitations and do not exceed your capabilities or your vehicle’s capabilities.
- A permit sticker must be on all vehicles entering the area. Vehicle I.D. card must be carried with yearly permits.
- Firearms are prohibited.
- Hunting is prohibited.
- Litter laws are strictly enforced. Pack it in, pack it out.
- Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants, or animals. Do not feed animals including, but not limited to bears.
- The recreation board is neither liable nor responsible for damages, loss, or theft of personal property on injury to visitors.
- Citizens band radio channels 3 and 4 will be the community channels.