Please note that we are currently working on getting our site ported over to our new hosting provider. We’ll continue to add content as fast as we can.
The Hollerwood Park Team
OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Hollerwood Off-Road Park is a unique destination for all riders. It is over 2,500 acres of valleys and ridges, making every trail an obstacle with breathtaking scenery. The park is in a prime location near the Red River Gorge and Natural Bridge State Resort Park in Eastern Kentucky. There are three things to do before you can ride:
- Buy a Permit – You can purchase a pass at the General Store. You can also purchase passes online, but you’ll need to pick them up at the General Store when it is open. Currently we do not pail passes.
- Sign the Waiver – Everyone who is accessing the park property must have a waiver on file. Sign the waiver online or at the General Store during store hours.
- Stop at the office – The General Store is where you need to go to pick up your vehicle permit sticker. Be sure to grab a map ad browse through souvenirs such as T-shirts, hats, hoodies, and stickers. The General Store has a maintenance garage, a station to spray off your vehicle, showers, and concessions.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Tuesday – Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Wednesday – Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Thursday – Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Friday – Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Saturday – Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Sunday – Open 24 hours (with pass)
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday- Closed
- Wednesday – Closed
- Thursday – Closed
- Friday – 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sunday – 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Here are some highlights from the NRRS event that was held at Hollerwood Park in August of 2020: